Complete set of transceiver side Digirig Mobile cables for your Yaesu FT-8xx.
- cables work for FT-100, FT817, FT-857, FT-897, FT-817ND, FT897D and similar Yaesu transceivers
- one serial CAT (Mini Din-8) cable and one Audio+PTT (Mini Din-6) cable
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
For Yaesu FT-891 use only audio/PTT cable. This transceiver model does not expose the serial interface lines and instead implements serial CAT internally via its own USB connection.
The cables in this listing use TRRS connections for Digirig revision 1.6 or later. Please leave a note with your order if you want TRS cables for previous revisions of the interface.
For build instructions please visit Yaesu FT-8xx Cables Build
Note: Yaesu FT-991A has an internal sound cards and a serial USB bridge. No external interface is required for this transceiver.