Complete set of transceiver side Digirig Mobile cables for your Yaesu FT-8xx.
- cables work for FT-100, FT817, FT-857, FT-897, FT-817ND, FT897D, other Yaesu, Kenwood and ICOM transceivers
- one serial CAT (Mini Din-8) cable and one Audio+PTT (Mini Din-6) cable
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
The cables in this listing use TRRS connections for Digirig revision 1.6 or later. Please leave a note with your order if you want TRS cables for previous revisions of the interface.
Yaesu and ICOM transceivers typically require logic levels configuration of Digirig, Kenwood radios use RS-232 levels
Note: Yaesu FT-891 only uses audio/PTT cable. This transceiver model does not expose the serial interface lines and instead implements serial CAT internally via its own USB connection. More info here.
Note: Yaesu FT-991A has an internal sound cards and a serial USB bridge. No external interface is required for this transceiver.