This cable requires Digirig Mobile revision 1.6 or later preconfigured for CI-V.
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- one serial cable for CI-V CAT with 3.5mm TRS connector and one Audio/PTT cable with Mini Din13 connector
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
Compatible radios feature 13 pin Mini Din connector and 3.5mm TRS CI-V CAT connector.
If you purchase this cable together with the interface, I’m assuming you want interface pre-configured for Icom CI-V. Please specify in the order notes if you have other preference.
Note: ICOM IC-7300, IC-705 have internal sound cards and serial USB bridges. No external interface is required for these transceivers.
Icom IC-706 cords for Digirig Mobile
danieltwagaman (verified owner) –
Worth every single penny! Work perfectly, well made with ferrites at both ends. Makes connecting to the digirig simple and reliable. Why hack together a pair? These are fantastic!