Digirig Mobile Rev 1.6+ 9600 baud Audio + PTT cable for Yaesu FT-8xx transceivers (except for FT-891), ICOM and Kenwood radios using Mini Din 6 accessory connector.
- data cable allows digital modes and packet radio protocols as FT8, FT4, SSTV, APRS, Winlink, VaraFM, Echolink, Allstar etc
- data cable combines audio and PTT control, plugs into Digirig’s audio socket
- cable can be used alone or together with the serial CAT control cable with transceivers supporting this feature
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
The audio cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later (any configuration).
Yaesu and Icom 9600 baud MiniDin6 audio cable for Digirig Mobile
There are no reviews yet.