Lab599 TX-500 cable for minimalist “naked” digital modes without the use of a dedicated interface such as Digirig Mobile.
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- Splits transceiver’s audio (GX12-7) into two standard 3.5mm TRS connectors: red for computer’s mic, green for computer’s speaker
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable doesn’t have any electronics. TX-500 requires 10uf decoupling capacitors when connecting to the audio lines. Most of the sound cards have them but it is your responsibility to confirm that.
Lab599 TX-500 direct to computer audio cables
There are no reviews yet.