Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cables for Yaesu transceivers using the standard GX16 8 pin mic connector.
Use this cable only as a fallback option if no accessory connection is available.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration.
⚠ GX-16 mic connector is common in ham radio with different brands using different pinouts. The cable in this listing uses following pinout:
– pin 6 – PTT
– pin 7 – GND
– pin 8 – MIC
You can confirm the compatibility by checking the continuity from pin #7 to radio’s chassis.
⚠ Some of the mobile transceivers listed don’t offer headphones connection on the front panel. The cable in this listing will have to be complimented with the appropriate length extension to reach the jack on the back panel (exampleexample