- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- one serial CAT with 3.3V power (GX12-4) cable and one Audio cable (GX12-7)
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- hardware PTT line in audio cable allows single cable operation, make sure RST line of serial port is normally inactive (HIGH)
- Digirig has capacitors on audio lines as required by TX-500
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later preconfigured for TX-500.
If you purchase this cable together with the interface, I’m assuming you want interface pre-configured for TX-500. Please specify in the order notes if you have other preference.