Digirig Mobile Rev 1.6+ Audio/PTT cable for ICOM HTs using dual 3.5mm/2.5mm connector with 10mm spacing.
- data cable allows digital modes and packet radio protocols as FT8, FT4, SSTV, APRS, Winlink, VaraFM, Echolink, Allstar etc
- great for working satellites (e.g. APRS and SSTV)
- data cable combines audio and PTT control, plugs into Digirig’s audio socket
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
The audio cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later (any configuration).
According to unverified compatibility lists this should work with the tagged transceivers