Baofeng/Kenwood K1 audio cable for minimalist “naked” digital modes without the use of a dedicated interface such as Digirig Mobile.
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- Splits transceiver’s audio (K1) into two standard 3.5mm TRS connectors: red for computer’s mic, green for computer’s speaker
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
– This cable doesn’t have any electronic components, only direct electric connections for audio lines.
– This cable doesn’t offer any PTT mechanism. Use radio’s VOX for transmission.
– It is not recommended to use an internal sound card for digital modes on the shared use computers.
– By using this cable you assume responsibility for your equipment.