Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cable for Anytone AT-D578 transceivers using RJ-45 mic connector.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- short variant of the cable with optional CAT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched. Short version is about 18″
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration and plugs into socket labeled “audio”.
The cable pinout, homebrew build instructions and transceiver settings for Anytone AT-D578 are discussed in the community forum.