Digirig Mobile Rev 1.6+ 9600-baud Audio, PTT and CAT cable for FTM-6000R and other Yaesu transceivers using proprietary 10 pin MiniDin connector.
- cable works with Mobile Yaesu transceivers using proprietary 10 pin MiniDin connector
- data cable allows digital modes and packet radio protocols as FT8, FT4, SSTV, APRS, Winlink, Vara, Echolink, Allstar etc
- great for working satellites (e.g. APRS and SSTV)
- cable supports 9600-baud rate audio and hardware PTT – black connector plugs into Digirig’s audio socket
- cable supports serial CAT control (green connector plugs into Digirig’s serial socket
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
The audio cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later (logic levels configuration).
Some of the transceiver models that can be interfaced using this cable:
Yaesu MiniDin10 9600-baud Data and CAT Cable for Digirig Mobile
There are no reviews yet.