Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cable for AnyTone AT-778UV transceivers using RJ-45 mic connector.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched.
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration and plugs into socket labeled “audio”.
The cable pinout, homebrew build instructions and transceiver settings for AnyTone AT-778UV are discussed in the community forum.