This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later preconfigured for RS-232.
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- features classic COM port DB9 female connector used in Kenwood and other older transceivers
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
If you purchase this cable together with the interface, I’m assuming you want interface pre-configured for RS-232. Please specify in the order notes if you have other preference.