Digirig Mobile Rev 1.6+ 9600 baud audio/PTT cable for Alinco DR-135T transceivers.
- connect straight black jack into Digirig’s audio socket and DB9 connector in the back of the transceiver
- data cable allows digital modes and packet radio protocols as FT8, FT4, SSTV, APRS, Echolink, Allstar etc
- great for working satellites (e.g. APRS and SSTV)
- data cable combines audio and PTT control, plugs into Digirig’s audio socket
- coiled cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- coiled part is about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
The audio cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later (any configuration).