Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cable for Yaesu FT-2500M and other Yaesu transceivers using RJ-45 mic connector.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration and plugs into socket labeled “audio”.
The pinout and homebrew build for this cable are discussed in the community forum.
Yaesu FT-2500M Cable for Digirig Mobile
There are no reviews yet.