Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cabless for Kenwood transceivers using MiniDin6 and MiniDin8 connectors
- coiled cables keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- one 1200 baud audio cable (MiniDin6) and one RS-232 serial CAT cable (MiniDin8)
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
These cables require Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 or later preconfigured for RS-232.
9600 baud MiniDin6 audio cable can be used in place of 1200 baud audio cable for faster VaraFM transfers