Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cables for Kenwood, Alinco and other transceivers using the standard GX16 8 pin mic connector with grounded central pin (#8).
Use this cable only as a fallback option if no accessory connection is available.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration.
⚠ GX-16 mic connector is common in ham radio with different brands using different pinouts. The cable in this listing uses following pinout:
– pin 1 – MIC
– pin 2 – PTT
– pin 6 – SPK (optional)
– pin 7 – GND
– pin 8 – GND
You can confirm the compatibility by checking the continuity from the central pin (#8) to radio’s chassis.
The pinout and homebrew build for this cable are discussed in the community forum.