Digirig Mobile 1.6+ cables for Kenwood, Alinco and other transceivers using the standard GX16 8 pin mic connector with grounded central pin (#8).
Use this cable only as a fallback option if no accessory connection is available.
- coiled cables keep things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- provides audio in, audio out and PTT control
- about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched
- shielded and RF choked with ferrite beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- premium quality materials and craftsmanship
This cable requires Digirig Mobile Revision 1.6 in any configuration.
The pinout of this cable doesn’t match ICOM and Yaesu transceivers. If in doubt, confirm that the central pin of the connector on your radio has continuity to the ground.
The pinout and homebrew build for this cable are discussed in the community forum.
There are no reviews yet.